Saturday, January 21, 2006

Chili please!


SICK SICK SICK by Sam Brown

That sums up my 10-day absence from the internet world. After 4 days of intense food poisoning, I am six pounds lighter and have an appetite again. Well, I better since Chinese New Year is only a week away. How else am I supposed to indulge myself in all the sumptuous food! After two days of not being able to consume any food and a few days of really really bland food, what bliss it is to be able to have nasi lemak, sambal belacan and dried chilis again.

ps: The colour of vomit in the picture is not exaggerated. Trust me.

3 comments:

Yu Ann said...

At least it came from the top, not the bottom *grin*

melissa said...

can always count on you for such comments!

Yu Ann said...

And BTW, why is MY link not listed in your link list?!?!? I've been truly hurt! *boo hoo*