Thursday, April 06, 2006

"It's my day off today"

It's one of those weeks. There is just not enough hours in a day. Just when you think you have an hour to spare, something else pops up. And this is coming from someone who is yet back at work.

Everyone is asking me this: SO, WHAT DO YOU DO EVERYDAY?

Well, the answer is this:
Typically I start the day at 7:30am and go to bed between 12-1am. I wake up, get online, answer questions about my daily life, eat, check my planner, run errands, eat, answer questions about my daily life, watch telly, read, plan trips, eat, get online again, answer questions about my daily life again, eat, watch telly, go to bed. Sometimes I even answer questions about my daily life in my sleep.

Believe me when I say that I am almost as busy as I was when I was working full time during the summer, excluding FTC stuff.

This week I was asked twice (from complete strangers) "Not working today?" My current answer to such question, knowing that I will never see that person twice the same week is "It's my day off today."

So far, I have claimed Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays as 'day off.' Someone needs to add more days to the week, nevermind the hours in a day.

No comments: