Thursday, April 06, 2006

Birthday lunch

Happy 30th Lisa! Was adventurous and decided to make Lisa a birthday lunch. We had Taglietelle with mushrooms, Chicken Cacciatore and Potatoes with Sage and Garlic. No, I did not make creme brulee. Reason being - if the lunch didn't turn out good, at least the store-purchased dessert will make up for it. We had a nice lunch together with mum and Lisa's parents. Probably had too much to eat really. Okay, so the food turned out fine. And pasta is so easy to make! (yes yes yes...I know some of you have been telling me this, but one never believes it until one does it)


3 comments:

melissa said...

Yes, I have NEVER cooked pasta till 2 weeks ago. But I will spare you the list of stuff I have COOKED BEFORE. :)

Yu Ann said...

BTW, that green bag in the background - is that the Coles Recyclable Bag Mom got from Melbourne!?!? It looks awfully familiar!

melissa said...

Yes, it IS the green Coles Bag. It's mum's 'marketing' bag.